Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, April 21, 2018

#SPRINGSAVINGS at TpT!

Hey, peeps! I've joined with a group of fabulous sellers to present a 50% off sale at Teachers Pay Teachers. Just go to Teachers Pay Teachers and search the hashtag #SPRINGSAVINGS.


Starting tonight, sellers will each mark one or two products at 1/2 off! You must move quickly because this sale will end Sunday night.

Catch My Products will feature two products at 50% off with the group and a 10% off sale for other products in my store, so hurry.

For 50% off you'll find: 
Making Inferences Powerpoint



and Logic Mega Bundle







1 comment:

Binky said...

I think a lot of politicians could use your Logic Mega-Bundle.