Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, October 11, 2015

#MM Going Crazy on You

I don't think Grace Potter of Heart was talking about dogs when she wrote her song, but this is how I see it. Enter our home, and we are attacked by dogs "going crazy on" us, and anyone else headed through the door. Notice their blurry, furry faces.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


8 comments:

stevebethere said...

LOL @ their blurry furry faces :-)

Is Grace potter related to Harry? ...Just asking :-)

Colette S said...

Too many dogs huh :)
Thanks for sharing the pic and music with us.

Have a fun week!

Binky said...

I didn't realize you had that many!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Aren't dogs great? Even in spite of their annoying habits of jumping on us in excitement. ;) Perfect song choice, Joyce! Thanks for the dance! :)

By The Way i’m gonna Eat Sleep Love You Repeat Like I’m Gonna Lose You so just Go

Mike Golch said...

Interesting.

Rhonda Albom said...

She might have been talking about dogs.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I think that song could apply to our house too! So many crazy dogs romping around here!

XmasDolly said...

I am definitely a dog person! These are beautiful and such healthy coats! New tune for me though thanks for sharing and joining us today! HUGS