Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, September 6, 2015

#MM Labor Day

For Labor Day, I'm off work, so here's my song.



But to honor those hard workers, here is Allentown.



"Let's Work" by Mick Jagger also fills this theme. Look for the ice cream lady. She is Sarah's aunt. (Remember the post about finding Daniel a wife? Sarah is his girl friend--although they are NOT FB official).





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Enjoy your day off doing nothing. Love the lazy song and Allentown. Great choices.

stevebethere said...

Nice selections Joyce and Happy Labour Day to you :-)

mail4rosey said...

Happy Day Off. I'm going w/the Bruno Mars version today too. :)

Binky said...

Billy Joel had a lot of great hits.

Dazediva said...

Oooh lazy labour day weekend !

Really enjoyed the Bruno Mars track. Never heard the other two tracks so that's something for me to add to my playlists :)

Have a great week ahead !

Mike Golch said...

I love allentown!

XmasDolly said...

And I thought I knew all the Rolling Stones tunes! ya got me!!!! I've never heard this tune ever!!! hahaha Allentown is another tune that I just haven't heard in like forever. You have definitely rocked the house girlfriend! Thanks for joinin' us! See ya next Monday! HUGS and have a great week!