Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, December 7, 2014

#MM Piano Man

How well do you know the lyrics to Piano Man by Billy Joel.


Now listen to the song to see if you agree with your score.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

15 comments:

shelly said...

I'll have to got to YouTube and find out. Video didn't come up.

Pat Hatt said...

Got everyone right, I'm truly a pianoman lol

An Apel a Day said...

I got every one of them right. I'm truly a piano man. It was pretty easy. My roommate in college loved Billy Joel.

LA Botchar said...

100% !!!!
One of the greatest songs ever though. I sang along while I played.

stevebethere said...

I love that song and still I was useless lmao :-)

Excellent choice ...Joyce :-)

Have a an ivorytastic week :-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

I took the test. I was surprised I got more right than wrong, but to say I'm a true Piano Man? I don't know about that after learning the ones I missed. Thanks for dancing with the 4M crew, Joyce! Have tunetastic week!!

csuhpat1 said...

I got it mostly right. Always has been one of my favorite tunes.

mail4rosey said...

It didn't show up for me. I wanna play, lol, I know that song!! ;)

Unknown said...

Big fan of Billy Joel's too! And got most of it too. Thanks for the dance and I hope you have a great week!

Mike Golch said...

now that was fun.

XmasDolly said...

Totally wonderful and I"m a "PIANO MAN"! LOL That was totally great my friend you so ROCK! Thanks!

Binky said...

It didn't tell me! It just said "Right" and "You are truly a piano man!"

Colette S said...

I don't know why this song used to make me cry.
Still makes me sad a bit...

Rhonda Albom said...

Got them all right. "You are truly a piano man!"

Rebecca said...

Yay Billy Joel is a big one in our house. My son discovered him in band and loves his music.