Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Six13 - Pesach Shop (2013 Passover Jam)




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

9 comments:

stevebethere said...

Haha! that was brilliant I enjoyed that :-)

Have a good week Joyce ;-)

mail4rosey said...

Lots of fun parodies in there, but those boys have got talent. :)

Unknown said...

That was lovely Joyce - Nice choice this week. Happy Music Monday to you xxx

Debbie D. said...

LOL That was fun! :-) Happy MM.

Masshole Mommy said...

That was awesome!! I Loved it - good choice :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

That was smile-inducing :)

Anonymous said...

Loved your song this week! Happy Passover!!

Theresa Mahoney said...

LOL! Very interesting! I enjoyed this one. A little Backstreet Boys and Kelly Clarkson in there? Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I totally missed out on MM this week because I had a road trip hangover. I was so exhausted from having to focus on a road for four hours while begging my children to be quiet I didn't have the energy to blog yesterday. I love this one, makes me wish I got in on the action!