Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Silly Sunday: Doggie Park

In Memphis, we have an off leash park at Shelby Farms. It's "doggy Disneyland" to my pals. I tried to capture the excitement on the way to the park.


So what is she crying about? She does this every time we go to the dog park, and it's silly.

7 comments:

Gwen Gardner said...

How funny. In San Diego we had "dog beach" about 20 miles from our house. The closer we got, the more our dogs could smell the beach and they got so excited! They cried just like your doggie:) They just loved it so much!

stevebethere said...

Heheh! how cute you could tell they were getting excited they must know that journey well :-)

danneromero said...

excitement? or fear? is there a best friend there, awaiting her arrival, or an enemy waiting to chew her tail?

Rhonda said...

LOL, I am so used to driving on the "otherside" now, I was wondering why you were videoing and not watching the road at first. Are you sure she is crying, I was thinking excitement (like danneromero).
Happy Silly Sunday.

shelly said...

She's singing. That's what she's doing.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Haha! That's so cute! Mine love going to the dog park too.

Binky said...

She knows she can't bark, so that's the best she can do to show how excited she is.