Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Not Hotdog App

My son found a great FREE app that makes life 
much easier for the thought challenged!


Just head to your app store and download it for FREE! This app will tell you whether or not something is a hot dog. Read its many reviews from happy consumers.




7 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

THANKS FOR VISITING

An Apel a Day said...

That's so funny! They make an app for just about everything!

Our latest find was to say to Siri, "I see a little silhouette of a man" and she finishes the song for you. It's pretty funny.

stevebethere said...

LOL well I never thought I would be saying this but my hot dog is bigger than yours Joyce ;-) (Damn that didn't rhyme)

Have an apptastic day :-)

Rhonda Albom said...

That could be very useful here in New Zealand, as what they call a hotdog isn't what I would call a hotdog.

DebC said...

That's a riot! I have to tell my 11yo to download that. He'll love it!

messymimi said...

What people won't come up with next! Thanks for the laugh.

Binky said...

What if your hot dog is cold? Is it still a hot dog?