Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, July 17, 2017

European Favorites

When it comes to European favorites, I have one in particular. My son brought it home after a trip to Europe, and it soon caught on with the teenagers who hung out at my house at the time. See, we were the home with the pool table. Later it became known as the Numi Numi dance because of some fat kid on Youtube. Here's Dragostea Din Tei by the Romanian group, O-zone.


Here is the kid whose messing around with his camera went viral.





  










9 comments:

messymimi said...

Hadn't seen that original video that went viral, it's amazing sometimes what can entertain us.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

I remember you sharing both vids before and how much I enjoyed it the first time around. That kid's YouTube vid is by far more entertaining than O-Zone's mewsic video. Thanks for making me smile with Numi Numi Dance! Have a dancetastic week!!

Michele at Angels Bark said...

Hi Joyce,
I never heard this song before and thought the music video was quite interesting with the interjections of the cartoons...but then I watched the viral video and OMG, it's so good! I love it! That kid is funny. He's good! I bet he's a hoot to hang out with and is, I'm imagining, the "class clown" in his school. I can totally see how the video went viral. It's worthy of multiple viewings, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Have a good week,

Michele at Angels Bark

John Holton said...

Don't much like the song, which is what probably gave rise to the fat kid in the video, which I found hilarious.

XmasDolly said...

You go girl, you have rocked the house! Thank you so much for joining us. I'm sorry for the late change in themes. I had no idea so many did their Post so early in the game. I always do mine on Sunday or Saturday afternoons, but anyway it's behind us and you did a fantastic job with the European theme. That kid's video was totally awesome & so funnnnnn!!!! Thanks for sharing! YOU ROCK!

Binky said...

Never heard it.

mail4rosey said...

My first to hear of it. And the pool table is a good idea. Maybe I'll invest before the last one turns teen. ;)

bookworm said...

Oh, the things I could have done as a teenager if only the Internet and webcams existed. The lost opportunities! The horror. That song has a strange, addictive quality to it. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

Colette S said...

I love seeing people's personalities. I thoroughly enjoyed this Joyce :) Thank you.
Aloha.