Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

#WW Never Too Old

My grown kids all had fun enjoying Halloween with their friends.

My Indiana Jones went to a party with his special lady.



My daughter, the history buff, dressed her man up as Teddy Roosevelt. In case you're wondering, she's the cute baby bear that he refused to shoot on his hunt. Well, bully! The origin of the Teddy Bear.



And my youngest dressed in the latest social media attire.
"Tinderella, Tinderella, swiping right to meet a fella . . . "


Do you like the hats in the first two picks?
You can get your own at http://www.mrhats.com/



13 comments:

stevebethere said...

They look smart heheh! had to laugh at this "Tinderella, Tinderella, swiping right to meet a fella . . . "

Have a scarytastic day Joyce :-)

An Apel a Day said...

I love the Indiana Jones shots. My sons love those movies!

Cascia Talbert said...

Cute costumes! You are never too old to dress up for Halloween.

OrangeHeroMama said...

oh my gosh, Tinderella is HILARIOUS!!!

LOVE the Indiana Jones costumes though!

Kristi Maloney said...

I love that your kids dressed up and had a fun Halloween. I love the Teddy Roosevelt and his teddy....so creative!

Rhonda Albom said...

Fun family shots. Indiana Jones is my favorite.

Karren Haller said...

Halloween is a fun way to express ones self, their costume are great!
Thanks for the Linky!
Have a great week!

NanaHood said...

I dressed as an old hippie, which was really too easy and no one was impressed. lol

csuhpat1 said...

I love Indy. What a great costume.

Claire Justine said...

Lovely pictures, looks like fun :)

Binky said...

Ha! Roosevelt & Teddy Bear!

messymimi said...

Costume parties are the most fun! These are very clever.

mail4rosey said...

I do like the hats and the costumes too! :)