Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, July 3, 2015

Book Review for Code of Honor by Alan Gratz

I was lucky enough to receive an uncorrected proof of Alan Gratz's latest young adult book, Code of Honor, which is due to hit the shelves on August 25th of this year. Wow!


http://www.amazon.com/Code-Honor-Alan-Gratz/dp/0545695198
This book grabbed me from the start and didn't let go until the end. Kamran Smith, a popular, Arab American athlete in the midst of his senior year, is thrusted into an unknown existence when the TV media announces that his brother has become a rogue terrorist for Al-Qaeda. His friends desert him as he is racially profiled as a terrorist, too. Although determined to prove his brother's innocence and save the world, Kamran is imprisoned and interrogated by the US government. Escape and confrontation is his only hope, but how does a seventeen year old deal with blood thirst terrorists? This is a must read!

You may preorder Code of Honor on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Code-Honor-Alan-Gratz/dp/0545695198.


4 comments:

Binky said...

Sounds like a pretty good book.

Unknown said...

It does sound gripping. I imagine it touches on real life too in ways that are very compelling to read.

messymimi said...

It sounds fascinating and relevant, i hope it also challenges people's assumptions.

Rhonda Albom said...

Sounds like a great book.