Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, February 8, 2015

#MM Barbershop Quartets

I've always loved the barbershop quartet, so here's a 
couple of fun ones to make your Monday musical.





Please welcome Jimmy Fallon, 
Justin Timberlake, and friends.



    

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s">http://javaura.com/">LadyJava’s Lounge
Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=494488">
/>



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

14 comments:

mail4rosey said...

My husband and I were both saying we think Jimmy Fallon's pretty funny. :)

stevebethere said...

I liked these they were fun :-)


Have a barbershoptastic week :-)



PS: Looks like you got a snippet of code missing from the Linky Joyce

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Thanks for these Monday morning tunes :)

XmasDolly said...

I love harmonies! My hubby does them really good in his band. Some people just have a knack for it. These were great fun. Thanks for sharing. Have a rockin' week and thanks for joining us! :)

csuhpat1 said...

Very cute and enjoyable.

An Apel a Day said...

I love Jimmy Fallon. My husband likes to watch Kimmel, but I love Fallon's sing songy things he does.

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2015/02/sing-sing-song-saturday.html

Unknown said...

Nice picks :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those are awesome, Joyce! Thanks for sharing! :)

Girl Crush i’m Already Callin’ You Mine when i Kiss You In The Morning gives me a Brand New Buzz

Binky said...

Why is it always a barbershop quartet? And not three or five of them?

Catch My Words said...

There are four parts to harmonize in music: soprano, alto, tenor, and bass. Each person in the quartet sings in one of these keys. Pretty good for someone who couldn't hold a tune even if it were super glued to her hand, huh?

Rhonda Albom said...

Fun music, but I think they missed the mark on sexy :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

The A Cappella Quartet is great together. I'm gonna have to check out more of their stuff. Oh the skit with Justin, Jimmy, and the gang was fabulous fun! Thanks for the dance. I hope your computer gets out of the red zone soon. Is your hard drive too full? If so, you might consider getting an external hard drive to back off pictures or other files that eat up a lot of space. ;)

Catch My Words said...

I have oodles of memory. The picture is literally red where it should be black. Dr. Google says that my light bulb is failing.

Colette S said...

That Jimmy is rather funny eh.
And so is Justin.