Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Musical Monday: The Clap


Wouldn’t it be fun to have the clap?

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry about missing Thursday's post. I had family in town from NY, to California, to Florida, and many places in between. 





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



12 comments:

Jo said...

This is great! Now I've got the clap and you gave it to me! Danged aliens!

stevebethere said...

I'm sorry to hear that Joyce I hope you get it cleared up real soon :-)

Have a claptastic week :-)

Masshole Mommy said...

Hahahaha! That's a good one.

Rhonda Albom said...

Hilarious! Hubby is sitting next to me. He burst into laughter, wants to know what I am listening to and if it is a commercial for STDs.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

OMGSH-that made me laugh so hard!
I agree with Steve, sorry about that. I hope you can see an MD for that soon. LOL

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

OMG-that is a catchy song! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha

LA Botchar said...

HAHAAA!!! Great reward for all those years I had to listen to the Wiggles! and 2 live concerts I might add. so funny.

Theresa Mahoney said...

That was the goofiest song and bunch of dudes I have ever heard and seen!

Cathy Kennedy said...

LOL...that's just too funny! I never wanted the clap before until now. :) Thanks for joining the Monday's Music Moves Me crew!

Colette S said...

That was fun :)

Hope you had a wonderful time visiting with your family!

Aloha :)

XmasDolly said...

Totally funny and catchy too! Thanks for joining us, and hope to see you next week too for our Christmas theme month! Tons of fun!

Unknown said...

haha! that's hilarious! I want the clap. I do! I do!