Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Silly Sunday: Washington State

In the state of Washington, gay marriage and marijuana are both legal. Finally, people can follow the bible as it was written.


Leviticus: Those who lie with mankind as 
they would with womankind should be stoned.



We've been interpreting this all wrong!



9 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Interesting twist. Happy Silly Sunday.

stevebethere said...

LOL good one, gay marriage is being debated here at the moment but sadly is only a diversion away from the serious things going on that our government want kept out of the media.

Have a fantastical week Joyce :-)

Lorinda J Taylor said...

Really funny, funny! I liked that! I am a friend to all puns!

Unknown said...

First, I thought, no, not she, she can't be one of those bigots who're against it (marriage and mary jane, that is). And right I was! LOL, that just made my day on this grey & rainy Monday! Actually, I'm cleaning my keyboard right now as I've just spilled my coffee all over it when I burst out laughing. Have a great week - you've improved mine, for sure!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Right on! Leave it to Ted to come up with such a thought provoking statement lol.

Unknown said...

LOL! Thank you for the chuckle. :D

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

bronwyngordon said...

AWESOME!

Binky said...

They might not remember, though.

Ann Jones said...

I grew up in Seattle and most of my friends and family still live there :) It was hard for me to move from a very liberal area to WV which is definitely more conservative. Have a great weekend!